This beautifully renovated home encapsulates the true essence of West Mackay’s style and grace. The home offers the expected traditionally crafted features but with a contemporary feel; with air conditioning, polished timber floors, gleaming paintwork PLUS the expansive second living area.
There is virtually no part of the home untouched. Fencing, landscaping, painted (both inside and out), stylish ‘black duck’ kitchen, plantation shutters, the renovation list is endless.
The pride the current owners have in the home and the quality of work completed can easily be examined by looking at the perfect lawn behind the white picket fence – ‘The Grass is Actually Greener’ at McGinn.
Some of the many features of this perfect property include:
- Picturesque white picket fence and absolutely meticulously maintained ‘greenleas park’ green couch lawn
- Beautiful front porch, sitting area and entrance way
- Delightful polished timber floorboards and air-conditioning throughout the living zones
- Main living zone is open planned and flows seamlessly to the main outdoor entertaining zone
- Top notch kitchen that was completed by renowned black duck kitchens and features granite benches, NEFF cooktop and oven, SMEG dishwasher
- Second living zone also has beautiful timber floorboards and provides some access to outside
- Master bedroom is strategically placed and features split system air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and ensuite
- All three other bedrooms are oversize, carpeted and have split system air-conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom with shower over tub and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Incredible outdoor, covered, tiled and screened outdoor entertaining area with an additional segregated sitting area/spa area
- Beautiful manicured and large backyard lawn and garden areas – perfect for pets and kids
- 6m x 6m colorbond shed with multiple doors
- Drive through brick shed provides access to the 807sqm fully fenced backyard
This home is ideally located in popular West Mackay, close to schools, hospital and shops and a mere short drive from the CBD. Tired of looking at other home that don’t have the WOW factor? Well look no more – you have certainly found the place where ‘The Grass Is Certainly Greener’.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Joseph Rickman.