380m of secluded beachfront access to brilliant aqua-blue waters of the
Whitsundays and The Great Barrier Reef, one of the Seven Wonders of the
• 3 Bedroom home with tremendous outdoor living space
• Eco-friendly living with solar and rainwater tanks
• Large shed with 4m roller entry
• 22 ha of private land with native flora and fauna
• 45 mins to the heart of Airlie Beach
• Sunsets, strolls along the beach, and the salty air
A beautiful looking property on a 629m2 corner block position with ample
space that caters for a growing young family.
• Fabulous outdoor bbq/kitchen entertaining area by the pool
• Exposed beam ceilings with personality and magnificent kitchen with
• Recently renovated with Dormer windows to the front
• Fourth bedroom downstairs, second toilet and study nook for the kids
• Extra-large shed with mezzanine + additional carport
• 10 mins walk to Cannonvale beach and local shopping centre
Tucked into the hillside and set on 6 acres of lush tropical bushland, this
amazing residence is far from your standard home in the Whitsundays.
Best described as 2 separate 3-bedroom dwellings adjoined with a
carport in between that allows complete independence.
• Huge concrete pool, laze around or cool off in the afternoons
• The slightly larger residence offers ensuite to the master downstairs
• Hand crafted stone walls, front facade, pathways, and outdoor pergola
• Numerous paths showcasing the gardens, dry bed creek with cross
• Double sized shed with numerous smaller garden sheds, tank water
and endless privacy
Don't be fooled by 23 Daydream’s appearance from the road, this home is much bigger than it looks.
This home oozes character and charisma, a true standout, featuring timber framed doors/windows, and polished timber floors throughout the entire property.
The generous-sized open-plan kitchen and living area are complimented by high ceilings, four bedrooms, and a two-way bathroom. The rear timber deck can be accessed from both the living area and the main bedroom and boasts elevated views across the valley, lake, and surrounding parkland.
Walk upstairs to a groovy open loft area that overlooks the main living area. This includes an extra spacious bedroom and a freshly renovated ensuite.
The lower level contains another room that could be used as a workspace/storage area or possibly turn it into a separate guest accommodation. There is also further potential for adding an extension level with approvals.
Situated on a large 1106sqm block, you may find multiple veggie garden areas and a few fruit trees. However, this family-sized home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, conveniently located only minutes from local shopping, schools, restaurants, beaches, and other facilities.
If you are looking for something a bit special with character and charm, then you must inspect it!