Thursday, August 24, 2023
Mackay and Whitsunday Life
As interest rates continue to rise, it is more important than ever for homeowners to review their home loans. A home loan health check can help ensure that your loan is still right for you and your current needs. Here are five reasons why you should book an appointment for your home loan health check today.
1. A home loan health check could potentially save you thousands of dollars. By reviewing your rate, term, repayments, and equity, you may be able to find ways to reduce your loan costs.
2. Interest rates are on the rise. By reviewing your home loan now, you may be able to lock in a lower rate before they increase further.
3. Your personal situation may have changed since you took out your home loan. A health check can help ensure that your loan still meets your needs and that you are not paying for features or benefits that you no longer require.
4. Your home's equity has likely increased over time. A home loan health check can help ensure that you are taking advantage of this equity, which could help you access additional funds or reduce your loan costs.
5. Community Bank Sarina Bendigo Bank offers a 100% offset option, which could help you save on interest charges. By linking an offset account to your home loan, you can reduce the interest charged on your loan by the amount held in the offset account.
At Community Bank Sarina, we are here to help you get the most out of your home loan. Whether you are an existing customer or you are new to our bank, we welcome you to book a home loan health check today. With interest rates on the rise, now is the time to review your home loan and ensure that it is still right for you.
To help with your home loan check, Community Bank Sarina is here to help! Call Charmaine and the team on 07 4943 2624 or enquire online at bendigobank.com.au/healthcheck.