Thursday, September 7, 2023
Mackay and Whitsunday Life
The Whitsundays Tourism Awards judging is underway this week, with ten dedicated judges from The Whitsundays and wider tourism industry are all reading, scoring and discussing the submissions put forward by 40 local businesses.
Released this week, is the lighter side of the Awards and one that everyone can get involved in – the People’s Choice Award.
This is your chance to vote for a business you’ve had a wonderful experience with or one you think is the most deserving of the People’s Choice Award.
The winner and runners-up will be announced at the Whitsundays Tourism Awards Ceremony on Friday 20 October.
Here are the businesses you can vote for are:
• Accom Whitsunday
• Bell Tents Whitsundays
• BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort
• Elysian Retreat
• InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
• Magnums Accommodation Airlie Beach
• Mirage Whitsundays
• Phoenix One
• Pinnacles Resort
• Queens Beach Tourist Village
• Tasman Holiday Parks Airlie Beach
• Bowen Tourism and Business
• Cruise Whitsundays
• Driftwood Tours
• Grand View Hotel
• Great Barrier Reef Festival
• Iconic Whitsunday Adventures
• Kiana Sail and Dive
• Little Fish Tourism Development Consulting
• Ocean Rafting
• Scamper Island Camping & Water Bikes Whitsundays
• SeaLink Whitsundays
• Shute Harbour Marine Terminal
• Whitsunday Coast Airport
• Whitsunday Segway Tours
Voting is open until 11:59pm Friday 15 September.
If you haven’t purchased your tickets for the Whitsundays Tourism Awards, get them organised soon via whitsundaystourismawards.com.au